Monday, November 17, 2008

It's been awhile..

This is my own photo, ok?

This is fate :P

It's been awhile I did not receive any comments from the readers? I wish to have comments to improve my blogs. Anyhow nowadays I'm preparing my journey to Shanghai. It's nice I can go to Shanghai this year because I postponed my studies for next year. Maybe it's been awhile I did not study in Physics so I have some problems with my studies. Maybe it's pressures from my career to make me confuse with studies and my jobs. I like to work but I dislike to study. I like to ask my students study, but not me. That's why I choose to be a teacher, not to be another workers.

Being a teacher, must face three components. Firstly, I need to face my clients which we called pupils. They are my clients to buy my knowledge through my teaching and learning activities (T&L). I need to find solutions to make them understand in the subjects. Secondly, I need to face my boss which we called Headmaster. He is our boss in school, he controls all the parts of school. I need to teach well and work well to stastified him. Lastly, I need to face parents. They are trying to understand what I am doing in T&L in schools. They are concern the learning processes of their son or daughter in school.

It's been awhile, I did not have a long holiday same as lately. I like to be rest for few weeks before I need to work hard for another new year. I like to teach, that's my hobby.. haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have u ever fall asleep in your studies?