Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Updating my life report

It's been 2 months I didn't write any blog. However, it doesn't mean I gave up to write blog. This is only because of i'm bluffing myself, do not express my mood mean it'll be alright.

But I felt I'm so annoying sometimes suddenly. I'm getting lost of my original life, I need someone to bring me back to the right path but it wouldn't. Now I realise that life is life, we couldn't live in dream. Dream always can't come true if we just clapped oneself hand. 2 months since I tried my effort, I'm thinking that I need to continue but need to change ways.

You are busy. Yes, you're. Therefore, I'm going to leave the time for you to busy with everything you wanted or needed. I'll only can sit silence at the side. Is it alright? I think it'll be alright. I just hope you know that I'm waiting...

No comments: