Saturday, July 9, 2011

A TEXT from My Friend..

He text me with this:
In term of economics whole country will be affected. In term of tourism, badly affect. I don't think the government doing anything wrong. To be fair, they try to control the crowd.

I replied him:
U fully trust the major media.. The rally is just few hours will affect the economy? The tourism? Lots of tourists are coming to town to join the crowd.. 2nd if they let the crowd to be held in the stadium, is it necessary to close the 19 roads? I'm please u read news, but u r not deep into understanding the meaning of the rally.. Do u know our country is going to be bankrupt in 2019.. Do u know that time u might pay RM20k for a plate of Nasi lemak.. And do u know why they want to held this rally.. We got lots of Pengundi hantu.. In a house could get 18 - 25 Pengundi..

No comments: