Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another day

Today I am still confusing with my future in my school. I had made a big mistake which I knocked a car again. Don't know why I am doing no concentrate at all nowadays. Besides I knocked the car to a iron parking stick, I closely, nearly to hit a motorcycle which pass through my left side.

Really is a big problem that I could not teach Bahasa Malaysia in school? Is that another problem that I may transferred by my HM? These questions are confusing me nowadays. I used to watch drama till late night to be not thinking these questions. However, I used to dream all of these questions. I am really upset with what I am facing nowadays.

Coming few days will be Christmas Day, I need to celebrate the big day. But I don't have the intention to do that. I am doing worse while they haven't make a decision which I could face in the next year.

I am trying to make myself happy. I am trying to make myself forget about those questions. I am trying to tell myself don't get worse. However, I am still the upset and unhappy with it.

Day after day, it's near! Wish myself will get everything I want!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let it be. they will feel regret when found no one teach better than u. u surely get everything u want in the future.

Fred Chen JH said...

Don't worry Be happy! ; - )