Thursday, February 5, 2009

The New State Government of Perak

It's must be a long sigh from me. This is what I unlikely to view and to see in these days. I can't get in mood these days. Why? I tried to ask myself, am I too easy get moody? am I feel something wrong? Now I can answer myself, I unlikely to see a good government stunned down by the dirty tactics of the opposition.

It's really a political drama in Malaysia. This is really funny to the world who our N is using the dirty tactics to grab to form a new government. Which is more upset, when I saw a DAP woman who spoiled her election promises keen to join the opposition. Did she think about is she enable to speak out with another 29 opposition assemblymen?

What's a shame, when I saw a Chinese to spoil her own promises to raykat during the general election of 2008. I heard that she is not dare to go to Jelapang which is she elected by the people when she was represented DAP. The people in Jelapang are very angry and disappointed with what she made yesterday night.

The Royal Highness refused to declare dissolution of Assembly Hall of Perak. I read a news, tomorrow the BN leader is going to sworn in as new MB. May I ask? Are there two MBs in a state? Even the Royal Highness decrlared BN ruled in Perak, but the High Court haven't annouced and make decision which the Assemblymen Chairman accepted the resignation of the three PR's assemblymen/women which is declared independents of two parties.

Anyhow, I am fully support of PR government in the 11 months. Thanks for your fight for us, the perak people. It's truth, I felt I had been robbed!

No comments: